It's that time of year again - it's time to renew your SmartMusic stuff!
Folks who are colorguard only - and not in any other band - can ignore this.
Concert band percussionists - you can ignore this. (Marching percussion do sign up)
For those of you who are new - SmartMusic is our Music Assessment software. We upload music, and it has practice tools - metronomes - fingering charts - the ability to hear your part in MIDI format - the ability to practice as slow or fast as you'd like with the band - etc.
Time to sign up...
- If you are the same concert ensembles as last year, you're all set.
- If you are in marching band, you'll need to re-enroll for just marching band. (We'll use it this year)
- Go to www.smartmusic.com
- Create an account - I don't care what e-mail you use, SO LONG AS YOU CAN LOGIN TO IT AND ASSIGN A PASSWORD YOU'LL REMEMBER.
- I'll say it again - MAKE SURE YOU CAN LOGIN TO THAT E-MAIL ADDRESS AND YOU CAN REMEMBER THAT PASSWORD!!!
- You'll be asked for a class code...
- Marching Band = PFVHZ-U4YT2
- Concert Band = FVNJD-AKFU7
- Symphonic Band = VUD2T-KZUDH
Sign up for the classes needed. It's mandatory and part of the class... again, the exceptions to this are as follows:
Colorguard NOT enrolled in a concert ensemble.
Concert Band Percussion (Symphonic percussion, you're now apart of this so sign up for symphonic band)