Just a few friendly reminders from the band room. Apologies in advance for the length…
- For Chicagoland, we’ll be collecting $2/3 a student to provide pizza on the way home. Please bring any snacks for the ride there.
- Report time for Chicagoland is 8:30am, with a departure promptly at 8:45am.
- The full itinerary for the event is on the website (www.uthsband.com), as well as on Twitter, Facebook, and was Remind texted out.
- Mrs. Bumann has asked I send out this link for CHAPERONES WHICH WE NEED for Chicagoland, if you want a free ride to Hersey… I’d advise signing up.
- Our band parent meeting for tonight (4/3) has been cancelled.
- Please e-mail Mrs. Bumann (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any interest in helping with our booster bash basket. If you’re new, the $10,000 (You read RIGHT! $10,000) Booster Bash Raffle drawing happens at BOOSTER BASH! The band traditionally has had the coolest raffle basket there (each group presents a basket that is raffled off) – please e-mail Mrs. Bumann if you’re interested in helping in that endeavor.
- BOOSTER TICKETS – if you received a booster ticket and haven't sold it yet, please do so ASAP. Ticket sales across the board as miserable this year – and it's honestly the one of two things the boosters ask us to do (band parents also staff concessions pretty regularly) – but if you want a raffle ticket and haven’t recieved one yet, have your student talk to me.
- Our Spring Concert is May 17th. Our band awards will be May 18th.
- Be on the lookout for another e-mail with more information about Chicagoland specifics. I will try and send that later tonight.
- Auditions for UT students will be the last week of April or the first week of May. Students have this information.
More to come!