Reminders and New Band Parent Date
Just some reminders from the band room...
- Symphonic Band Evening Rehearsals are Mondays from 6pm-8pm during January.
- Our band parent meeting conflicted with several feeder events - so we've moved our meeting to TUESDAY, JANUARY 16th @ 6pm. (This will end promptly at 7, due to the Winter Play opening that night)
- Colorguard = Clinics from January 15th-19th, from 6pm-8pm. The auditions themselves will be on the 23rd from 6pm-8pm as well.
- On Monday the 22nd, Dr. Fansler (Director of Bands from Western Illinois University) will be on campus during school to help us with our festival preparations.
- Saturday, January 13th from 10am-1pm is our first marching band clinic. Free here at UT, it's a way to get the incoming freshman into our ecosystem and marching for the first time.
- All-State will occur from January 24th-27th.
- February 3rd (Saturday) is another marching band clinic.
- February 6th (Tuesday) is the Symphonic Band Recording session.
- Indoor Drumline meeting tomorrow night (Wednesday, 1/10) at 6:30pm in the band room with Joe and Pete.
- Pep Band on Thursday, 5:30pm call time. Check the calendar for other pep band dates.