Announcements - Week of 1/30
Friendly reminders for the week...
- Monday Night (1-30) - Symphonic Band Rehearsal - 6pm-8pm
- Wednesday Night (2-1) - Jazz Band Rehearsal - 5:45pm-6:45pm
- Saturday Morning (2-4) - Marching Band Clinic - 10am-1pm
- Leadership interviews will start tomorrow. They'll be first come, first served - before school, during lunch, or shortly after school.
- We'll have interviews Tuesday (1-31), Wednesday (2-1), and Friday (2-3)
- As of the typing of this announcement, Drum Major auditions will occur on Wednesday. Mr. Greer and I are finalizing the details on that.
- The goal is to have all of our student staff announced Friday afternoon OR Monday morning.
- Concert Band & Symphonic Band will have a PLAYING ASSIGNMENT this week. Check Google Classroom for your assigned section. Due FRIDAY by Midnight.
- Gentlemen in CONCERT or SYMPHONIC band. You need to bring your tuxedo this week (full uniform) to Mrs. Minard to confirm your numbers. We had many tuxes switched around at the concert and we need to get everything back to square one.
Thanks everyone! Let's have a great week!