Parent Meeting Recap
Thanks for those who made it out to our marching band parent meeting. It really does mean a lot.
Here is the extremely condensed version of the meeting...
- Athletic/Activities Form
- The form (linked above) covers our random drug testing, sportsmanship agreement, activities code, and code of conduct. It is required to be filled out in order to participate in any Marching Band related events.
- There is a $50 fee that goes towards athletics. That fee covers all sports (So, if your child does marching band and wants to do another sport, your $50 fee will cover that as well) - this goes towards our buses and competition entry fees.
- This form can be handed to Mr. Wawrzynski, or Mrs. Harding (Athletic's Secretary) or Mr. Pustelnik (Athletic Director)
- Health Form
- This form (linked above) is permission and information pertaining to basic health information for your student. Should a basic medical need arise, this gives us permission to perform routine procedures or in an extreme case, gives us information to hand to a medical expert.
- This form can be turned in to Mr. Wawrzynski or Mrs. Bumann (Volunteer coordinator)
- Athletic Handout from Mr. Pustelnik
- This bullet point list is linked above.
- Please forward any questions about this form to Mr. Pustelnik or Mrs. Harding.
- A POINT OF CLARIFICATION - the Marching Band does NOT have to worry about physicals.
Thank you all again. I've also included these documents within the "documents" section of the website.